There was an error retrieving images from Instagram. An attempt will be remade in a few minutes.
- Porcelain nails
- Ruffie comics: Halloween 2013
- Ruffie Comic: Catfish burger
- Nails for Ansemble-Clothing Edition
- Dottie mani for Gladys
- You want to bibimbap another one?
- OTC first nail art manicure
- The Hokkien Mee Visit
- Colourful Leopard
- White Pop Art
- Yellow Pop Art
- MANicure and first tip!!!
- Mother and Daughter Nails
- Nails for Ansemble
Category Archives: Polka Dots
Hung out with Mabel, my cheese buddy, on Labor Day to test out a recipe for beer battered olives. She also planned for baked avocados topped with cheese and bacon. But did they turn out the way we wanted? Read … Continue reading
Saw a postcard today and was inspired to try doing pop art on nails. Here’s my first try and it’s done using Angel Pro gelly polishes #9, #29 and #47. Hope I’ll improve next time. Gel polish is really easy … Continue reading